Monday, November 24, 2008

Life...

For Andrew and I lately life has been full of decisions. We have been living on a roller coaster lately, but it has been fun. We have been able to step out of the norm (literally) and see all of our many blessings. So since it is that time of year and I have some much to be grateful for I thought I would like so many others (thanks ash) tell you what I am grateful for this Thanksgivning:

-I am so grateful for my sweet husband who supports me in all that I do and all the decisions I make.
-My family who I miss and wish I could see everyday. I can't wait for all of us to be together over the hollidays!
-My beliefs and my calling. I love the nursery! The kids teach me so much about life.
-Friends and neighbors who are always there for you!
-Our apartment!!! Even though it's tiny, it's home!
-The Christmas season approaching and all it brings
-Older adults and the wisdom they share
-Chocolate oranges or raspberries
-Mashed potatoes
-Work
-A life full of suprizes

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Brean said...

You are just a naturally grateful person! You were born that way!

dylan & lindsey said...

Oh Tracy you are so sweet! Don't you just love this Holiday when you remember all the things you're grateful for and can feel so much love? Ah i just love it!! We will miss you guys this weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!

ashley said...

Twelve days and the person you are most grateful for will be with you:) JK but I know it's true;0) I love you and I am glad that you have settled back into normal life.

Jessica said...

You're so great Tracy!

new background