Monday, November 24, 2008

Pictures from Halloween even though it's almost Thanksgiving







Well I thought I would post some pictures from Halloween even though it is almost Thanksgiving:). We are a little behind to say the least. We really should have dressed up for Halloween this year, but you how busy life can get. Sorry I'm a nerd :) and don't know how to rotate these pictures, but we had a great time at the ward Halloween party.
Here are our neighbors the Wallaces and Kravers. Great Costumes guys! Thank you for the fun party Wallaces, Kravers, Sharps, and Christensens!

2 comments:

Brean said...

Love the Halloween Pictures! You make an adorable geek! That is sad though because I have that shirt you are wearing and I wear it all the time - Does that mean I am a natural geek???

dylan & lindsey said...

oh that was so fun! I will teach you how to rotate the pictures ok tracy? ps we really liked the nerds costumes.. what a good idea! You guys looked perfect!

new background