Saturday, February 6, 2010

What do you think?

Well Andrew and I decided tonight that we needed to spruce up our apartment and we need your help to decide on a color.


Here is the room/wall we want to paint....









Here are the colors: sea spray, softest juniper, and warm gold.







Here are the colors on the wall we painted. We normally have pictures hanging here (just in case we chicken out :).



















In this picture I'm just trying to show you that I probably got more paint on my fingers than I did the wall, but you can't see it very well. I always do that when I paint!




Here is Andrew looking very stressed. That's why we need your help.








We just thought it would be fun to get everyone's opinion. To give you a little update on us, we are doing very well. Andrew is busy with school and research. He has so many labs, I can't keep track anymore. When he tells me he just left lab I don't know which one he means half the time. He has a research lab, the lab he works in at ARUP, a Physics lab, and Biochemistry lab. He works so hard though and I am so proud of him. I am doing well, just working at ARUP and trying to keep myself busy while Andrew is studying. I recently started a sewing project (scary I know, but I trying to get better). We both got new callings we are now the ward athletics directors, yikes and I am a relief society teacher, yikes again (both these callings scare me to death, but I am excited to give them a try:). Anyhow we hope you all are doing well, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
The Madsens

8 comments:

Kid's Kitchen said...

I love all of them! But I have to say I vote yellow! I love yellow on walls....good luck and I can't wait to see the finished product!

ashley said...

He he he...You shouldn't ask for my opinion because I am always ready to give it:). I definately like the blue colors...especially the lightest one...I think that is the sea foam? I know that this is in opposition to Kate's opinion for which I am sorry.

Only 27 days and we will be able to come see it ourselves!

love,love and more love...

ash and fam

Brean said...

Your mom kinda likes the golden color but you might get tired of it so my next fav is seafoam, it probably is more soothing.

Brean said...

Ok I like all of them and since you both are so young and vivacious, I think you should do all three with stripes or something!!! I am serious! It would be cool! Do the whole wall blue with a large see foan stripe and a smaller yellow stripe! Use tape to help you with the stripes!!!

Brett and Ali said...

Brett and I say go for the blue one...(the one without the greenish hue.) Glad to hear you are both doing well and staying busy.
Love you!

Brittney said...

Hey, i am a relief society teacher too. I teach the second Sundays. I am glad to hear that you are doing well. Now about the paint colors...I don't really like the blue. I would go for the green or the yellow. Yellow would be fun but green could be calming.

Our Life Together said...

I would go yellow. That would look nice. I tell Scott often... maybe we should paint our walls =) We will come see it

dylan & lindsey said...

I vote yellow! You can't really go wrong whatever you decide, but my favorite is probably yellow. it's exciting and totally "you guys." I'm excited to see the finished product! Be sure and post a picture soon :)
ps are you guys still in the village?

new background