Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our Two Year Anniversary

Wow I can't believe it has been two years since we went to the temple and were sealed for time and all eternity. How grateful I am for that decision. Andrew is so kind and patient! He always knows what to do to make me feel better if I am having a bad day, even if it is just making fun of me (he learned that from Ashley :). I love to spend time with him and am grateful for all the fun adventures he comes up with daily. Well sorry for all the mush, I realize I haven't posted anything on our blog for 6 or 7 months and this is probably not what you wanted to read! To catch you up on our lives we have been doing a lot of this....
welcoming new nieces and nephews into our family. We love them all so much and are so happy they joined our family!







this is andrew and I with Brett and Ali's cute twins Jeremy and Madeline.













Here is Andrew Brean and Ben's sweet little Job......









And the newest edition Ashley and Romney's little Emmaline. Unfortunately we haven't held her yet, because they are in Michigan,but we hope to very soon!



a little of this......

we were able to go and visit Ashley and Romney in Michigan and loved every minute of it!

We went on lots of walks to the wetlands close to Romney and Ashley's house.....

































These pictures are from our day at Michigan Lake, it was beautiful! I love this picture of Ainsley! She is so cute! Needless to say Ainsley was the most brave, she loved playing in the cold water.











All the girls toes in the sand.


































We went on a paddle boat and Ashley and I were the first to sit up front and peddle, but after not going anwhere and going backwards instead of forwards for awhile the boys decided they would take over. We can't help that we have short legs. :)






Ainsley did not like her life jacket at all, but she was such a good sport to let us all try out the paddle boat. Thank you so much Ash and Rom for the fun trip! We hope we can come and visit again very soon! Love you!



We will continue our little of this and 2009 post soon! We had such a blast this past year and can't wait for the adventures 2010 will bring. We wish you all a happy new year!

4 comments:

Brett and Ali said...

Yea! New pictures. It is great to hear an update. Love you both. Hope to see you soon :)Oh, and happy belated anniversary!

Our Life Together said...

What sweet little babies! Looks like you had a blast in Michigan! Hope to see more son =)

Brean said...

Oh I love the update! I love that picture of you and Andrew looking at eachother! Who took that! I have such a gorgeous little sis!!!

ashley said...

I doubt you had as much fun as we did! Come again soon! Lots of love!!!

new background