Sunday, June 29, 2008

Silver Lake Fun in the Sun...


Today Tracy and I went up to Silver lake with Tracy's Family. We had alot of fun walking around the lake! Noah, Tracy's nephew would run down the trail everytime you put him down! He's getting pretty hard to keep up with. Tracy's Mom, Vicki, and her sister, Brean, made us a picnic to eat. It was DELICIOUS!!! A word to the wise though, Eat picnics at silver lake at you own risk!!! Pot guts abound and are not scared of people. They frequently came within two to three feet and when i tried to chase one off it stood its ground and chirped menicingly at me. I was scared! Tract even jumped up on the table!! haha ;) She was wearing flip flops though... the sign said they could mistake a toe for a tasty tidbit, dun dun dun... all in all the lake was a blast and we enjoyed being out in the fresh air! it's just to bad we didn't have our fly rods.

9 comments:

Brett and Ali said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Watch out you will get hooked! I actually stumbled upon your blog when I went to my cousin's page! Happy picnicing...if that is a real word!
Love,
Ali and Company

ashley said...

Hello again dearies...I do like the haircut tray! It is very attractive...that sounds weird but you know what I mean. Pot guts aren't nearly as scary as our giant michigan squirrels! They could eat your whole foot! good idea jumping on the table:)I would have too! Love you!

ashley said...

WE NEED a new post...sorry to be pushy but really, I need an update more often cuz I miss you!

Lori and David said...

Hooray! You have a blog! I love it.

dylan & lindsey said...

looks like you guys had fun! love the pic- oh and thanks for chillin with us last night! we had so much fun at dinner, and especially the crazy long boarding in the street, that was a blast!

ashley said...

Ohh...Ahhh...Like the new background. Very sophisticated, yet still down to earth. xxxoooxxoxo!

The Dahl's said...

Silver Lake is so special to me! Its mine and brian's spot. It was our first date, did you ever hear the encounter with the moose story? I think I told you. But way fun your pictures bring back memories

Hurst Family said...

Andrew I'm so happy to see that you and Tracy have a blog. How are things going? Joseph and I were talking about you just the other day. He wants to go long boarding so you should give him a call. Look like you guys are loving married life, we're so happy for you guys. So let us now what you guys have been up to and are you still going to the U?

dylan & lindsey said...

I like your blog dudes-- keep adding to it, I want to keep in touch with you guys and we just don't see each other like we use to. I hope you guys are doing well! Andrew, nice hair cut .

new background