Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our first post!

So we finally hopped on the band wagon and decided to start a blog. I have loved looking at everyone else's blogs so hopefully you will like ours. I know it's kind of boring right now, but I will try and post some pictures later today. A little more about us... we were married December 15, 2007 and have loved married life. We went on our honeymoon to Hawaii, thanks to Andrew and our parents who provided us with hotels to stay in (thank you all!). Since we've been back, Andrew has been very patient with me and my cooking skills.:) We've been busy with school and work, but loving life. And thank goodness it's summer time. This will be my last semester of school yipee. Sorry Andrew! But college is really a blast (minus papers and tests).:) Other than that we have just had fun hanging out with our families and friends. Oh and happy birthday Bre! We love you!

3 comments:

ashley said...

Yahoo!!!!My little Tracy all grown up and starting a blog...name the movie...Any way I really am excited that you are now blogging, good times. I Like the blog name, if you want I can help you get the song to start playing when the page comes up. Pictures are definate needed. I want to see the haircut you got a while back that you never emailed me a picture of. Oh how I miss you. We need to get bre to start a blog...and then we'll take over the blogging world!

love,love,love...ashtray

ashley said...

Love the pictures...good picks.We miss seeing your beautiful faces...I still want to see your haircut though!

dylan & lindsey said...

We are sooo glad you two got a blog! Love the pics too- You guys are awesome, thanks so much for the sloppy joes today! sorry i couldn't make it, but hope to see you soon!!! :)

new background