Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ainsley Beth's First Birthday








I can't believe our cute little niece Ainsley Beth is turning one year old today! She is so darling and such a joy to our family. She is in Michigan so I can't watch eat her first cupcake and smear frosting all over her face and hair, but I do want her to know how much her we love her and that we have been thinking about her all day! She is now a walking, talking, one year old. We are also excited for my cute brother and sister-in-law who just found out they're expecting twins!Congratulations you guys!!! We will be so excited to have two new sweet spirits in our family! And don't worry Andrew and I plan on helping as much as possible! Andrew and I love our nieces and nephews to pieces and love to spend as much time with them as possible. We hope we will be good parents like all of you are and have as cute of kids :). Happy birthday Ainsley Beth! Love you!

3 comments:

ashley said...

We love you! Thank you for being so sweet!

Brett and Ali said...

Cute pictures! We love you too. Hope Andrew is feeling better.

ashley said...

Cute new background! I love you bub!

new background