Friday, August 1, 2008

It's Official...





On Wednesday I finished my last class at the U. I'm very excited, but sad at the same time. While I was walking to my class I was thinking I'm really going to miss this campus, even though you sometimes wonder if someone is going to run you over on hyper highway or if your going to go ice staking down to President's circle. Don't get me wrong when it's snowing outside I won't be sad I'm nice and warm inside, but I guess my rather silly advice is to try and enjoy your college experience. It was fun while it lasted and know I have to grow up and get a real job. Scary.... It will be an exciting new adventure right?

9 comments:

ashley said...

COngrats my little brainiac! I love you soo much!

Brett and Ali said...

Great Job Tracy! You will never regret your decision to get an education. What a smart girl. We love you.
Love,
Ali and Company

Kid's Kitchen said...

Congrats Trace! That is so exciting:) I love that feeling of accomplishment...good luck finding a job. Miss you and hope to see you at our get together in a few weeks!

dylan & lindsey said...

We are so proud of you! Congrats! WE have to hang out more and have pasta nights.

Maggie said...

Congratulations! You made it!

Marianna said...

Congrats! You are so great! I love your blog! Trevor and I were just talking about our old friends and you came up and when we got home I found your comment! You are my favorite! Keep in touch!

Kendra Owens said...

Congrats!!! Isnt it the greatest feeling. Having a real job isnt to bad. Its kind of fun!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great?
I'm not a stalker I promise. I found your blog through my cousin Britt's. And when I saw you graduated I had to say congrats cuz I just finished too.
Enjoy the freedom!
~Melissa

ashley said...

ok seriously...you need to update your blog!

new background